Divine Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divine Duel Academy

Welcome to Divine Duel Academy

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Divine Duel Academy!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Divine Hams
Ham: Divine Duel Academy

Pass For All: dda

Divine Chat

Latest topics
» Vincint Strife as a Tester Office
DDA Affiliation Request I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 3:02 am by niacas

» Ban List
DDA Affiliation Request I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 6:13 pm by Jesse

» ???? Deck.
DDA Affiliation Request I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 9:21 pm by Jesse

» Skarthy's Administrator Office
DDA Affiliation Request I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 2:49 pm by Skarthy

» DDA Playlist
DDA Affiliation Request I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 8:24 pm by Vincint Strife

» Secret Language :P
DDA Affiliation Request I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 6:13 pm by Jesse

» Jesse's Dragons.
DDA Affiliation Request I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 3:16 pm by Jesse

» Slifer Intro Song
DDA Affiliation Request I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 2:24 pm by Jesse

» Dorm Leader
DDA Affiliation Request I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 6:49 pm by Vincint Strife

Top posters
Vincint Strife
DDA Affiliation Request I_vote_lcapDDA Affiliation Request I_voting_barDDA Affiliation Request I_vote_rcap 
Jesse
DDA Affiliation Request I_vote_lcapDDA Affiliation Request I_voting_barDDA Affiliation Request I_vote_rcap 
Skarthy
aidgo
Kendra
Blast
niacas
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 12 on Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:55 pm
Affiliates

DDA Affiliation Request

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincint Strife
Headmaster
Headmaster
Vincint Strife

DDA Affiliation Request Empty
PostSubject: DDA Affiliation Request   DDA Affiliation Request I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 10:04 am

Divine Duel Academy gets affiliation offers relatively often, and as you guys can see from our affiliates list the requests are usually denied or ignored. We often receive affiliation requests from people we don't even know, and forums who are just trying to ride our coat tails and want to be affiliated with us just so that they can get more members. We don't mind this really. You guys saw when We affiliated Twilight Duel Academy in an attempt to have some of our members join them and help them grow. We also knew Phoenix Enforcer very well so it was only obvious that we affiliated with him.

What we do mind is people randomly asking me to be their affiliate, or people trying to get to the administration through DDA staff members in order to request an affiliation. Which is why we're posting this. In order for your team, academy, or any sort of KCVDS related website to be affiliated with Turbo Duel Academy you will have to fill out an affiliation request, and posting it here. We would not mind more affiliates, but we don't want to affiliate random websites which we are not even aware of until their leaders pop up randomly in our hamachi networks.

If you'd like to request an affiliation with DDA you must fill out this form:

Your site name and URL:
(This will help us to know who you are, and give us a chance to see what your academy looks like, etc. What you should post here is pretty self-explanatory.)

The purpose of your site:
(This will allow us to know what it is your forum is supposed to be. Whether it be an academy which organizes tournaments to a team that likes to declare wars on other sites.)

How long has your site been up and running, and how active is it:
(We will not turn down affiliations based on activity of academies, but we would like to know where you stand as far as the building of the site goes. Is it complete? Under Construction? Inactive or not? Please be honest with us, remember you will be providing us with a link to your site.)

How efficient is your site's staff:
(A lot of people try to affiliate with well developed forums because they are lacking staff and are hoping to recruit good people for their own forums, is this your site's case or is your staff solid?)

[size=180]Why do you want to affiliate with DDA:[/size]
(This question is crucial, we need to know you're not just asking for random affiliations to every academy because we will turn you down if that's the case.)

[size=180]How can DDA and your site benefit from a potential affiliation:[/size]
(Completely up to the poster to answer.)

other forms of affiliation requests will be ignored.

~Headmaster Vince.
Back to top Go down
https://divineduelacademy.forumotion.com

DDA Affiliation Request
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Divine Duel Academy :: Affiliation :: Affiliates-
Jump to: